Many tables tout their attributes and materials, but none can quite compete with a table that inherits its aesthetics directly from nature. This eco-friendly dining table, made with mango wood sourced from sustainable plantations, portrays unique characteristics and grain patterns that make every table a one-of-a-kind work of art. With a classic and hand crafted design, each table has a 2-inch thick table top with rounded reverse bevel edging to truly showcase unparalleled design. The tapered A-line legs carry on the exceptional organic patterns of the tabletop and provide a sturdy support that will be basis for years of memorable family meals.
- Classic, hand-crafted design makes each piece unique
- Rough grey panel finish on the solid mango wood table top
- Tapered A-line legs provide sturdy support
- Natural discoloration often occurs in mango wood and adds to the depth and beauty of the piece without compromising its structural integrity
- Eco-friendly solid wood materials sourced from sustainable plantations