Seamlessly merging classic elements with modern trends, the Olsberg ottoman invites you to bring home the best of then and now. Wrapped in a fabulous steel gray upholstery with sumptuous suede-like feel, this easy-elegant ottoman is dressed to impress with tailored touches including nailhead trim and window pane stitching.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over foam. • Style features Jumbo Stitching.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose cushions
- Seat cushion with ultra-supportive, pocketed coils
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Dimensions (Confirmed):Inches: 44" W x 38" D x 38" HMetric: 1117.6mm W x 965.2mm D x 965.2mm HMore Dimensions:Arm height: 26"Distance between arms: 23"Leg height: 3.5"Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"Seat depth: 20"Seat height: 21"Top of cushion to top of back: 17"Carton:Inches: 44" W x 38" D x 36" HMetric: 1117.6mm W x 965.2mm D x 914.4mm HWeight (lbs/kgs):83 / 37.65Cubes (ft/m):29 / 0.82UPC:024052488487